7.1 Delivery Costs. The costs of delivery will be displayed to you on our website or agreed with you during the order process in writing.
7.2 When we will provide the products. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you:
- If the products are goods. If the products are goods (we aim to deliver them to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 working days after the day on which we accept your order OR we will contact you (with an estimated) delivery date OR to agree a delivery date), which will be according to manufacturer lead time specified at time or order. (Typically lead times range from 10 working days to 3 months) dependant on product ordered.
- If the products are one-off services. We will begin the services on the date set out in the order and agreed with you during the order process. The estimated completion date for the services is as told to you during the order process. Services can be found on com
- If the products are ongoing services. We will supply the services to you until either the services are completed or you end the contract as described in clause 8 or we end the contract by written notice to you as described in clause 10
7.3 We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products are delayed by a event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to the contract and receive a refund for any product you have paid for but not received. Bespoke items are excluded from this due to the nature of the order being specific to you and made according to order required.
7.4 Collection by you. While not something we offer on occasion we may arrange for you to collect directly from our manufacturer and agreed at the appropriate time.
7.5 If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery, we will leave a note informing you how to arrange delivery, a charge may be incurred for failed delivery set out by the delivery company.
7.6 If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from us or manufacturer or re-arrange for delivery, we will contact you with further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 10.2 will apply.
7.7 If you do not allow us access to provide services. If you do not allow us access to your property to perform the services as arranged (and you do not have a good reason for this) we may charge you additional costs incurred by us as a result. If despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange access to your property we may end the contract and clause 10.2 will apply.
7.8 When you become responsible for the goods. A product which are goods that will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you have provided us or you will collect from our manufacturer.
7.9 When you own goods. You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
7.10 What will happen if you do not give required information to us. In certain instances, we may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website or within the order confirmation that you have received from us. We will contact you in writing to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 10.2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information, we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
7.11 Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 6).
7.12 Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or and emergency. If we have to suspend the product for longer than 8 working weeks, we will adjust the price so that you don’t have to pay for the products while they are suspended. You may contact us to the end of the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
7.13 We may also suspend supply of the products if you do not pay. If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to (see clause 14.3) and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us any outstanding sums. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products. We will not suspend the products where you dispute the unpaid invoice (see clause 14.6). We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the products we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments (see clause14.5).